Add OST Files In Outlook 2010 For Overcoming OST File Size Problem
Oversized file size issue is often a dramatic scene in organizations. This problem can occur in any version of Outlook. When OST file goes beyond its limit you will find error messages, resolvable with professional software like Outlook OST Recovery. This application is perfect to add OST files in Outlook 2010.
Error message due to oversized OST file: Imagine, in your organization, you are using Outlook 2002 and because of oversized OST file, your OST file unable to work properly. Because of this problem, you come across many error messages and one of them is:
"Errors have been detected in the file xxxx.ost. Quit all mail-enabled applications…"
After oversized OST file and error message you face many problems such as:
- You are unable to open or load OST file
- It is difficult for you to add data in OST file anymore
- Unable to synchronize OST file with Exchange
- You hardly able to perform operations such as sending and receiving mails
- You are unable to prepare appointments
- Unable to write Notes and perform synchronization
Methods you can perform to manage oversized OST file:
If you remove bulk data from OST file and compact it then there are chances to reduce OST file. This solution helps you in managing large sized OST file.
Use Tool to Add OST files in Outlook 2010:
- Outlook OST Recovery software recovers OST files because of many corruption scenarios including oversized OST file.
- Software is supportive of all Outlook editions like 2007, 2003, 2002 etc so you can convert OST data in Outlook 2010 easily.
- This is viable solution for recovering encrypted and password protected OST files
- With this application, you can easily find particular email items like contacts, journals, etc
- Users have complete freedom to choose option to save email items by choosing date range.